Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I don't usually wear my religion on my sleeve on the internet, but I just have to say that I am so happy today is Easter.  I love having time to reflect on what Jesus' life, sacrifice and resurrection mean to me.  He is the reason I have hope, the reason I try to live my life a little better each day and the reason for my joy in my life and my family.

One of my favorite hymns is "I Know that My Redeemer Lives."  I had an amazing experience a couple years ago singing this song with a choir of teenage girls from my church.   It truly felt like we were singing with angels :).

Here is a link to the arrangement we sang:

I know He lives and that He loves us all, more than we can understand and more than we deserve.  I know He loves me and I am humbled by and grateful for His grace.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter today!

3 comments:

  1. Amen! And while it may not be on our sleeves... it is always in our hearts, minds, and hopefully our lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. realhousewifeofidahoApril 26, 2011 at 2:41 PM

    Erin,
    That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad I finally found your blog!

    XOXO,
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  3. realhousewifeofidahoApril 26, 2011 at 2:45 PM

    Oh yeah! And six kids...how do you do it? My two keep me hopping. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love to read what other people think!